AN INCREDIBLE LIVING SPACE!
Innovation : An integral aft platform joining the two hulls
The Bali 4.1 offers new bench seating in the aft cockpit and large side lockers which can house a grill or scuba equipment.
Relaxation : Sailing and fun in Lounge mode
- A forward cockpit with dining area as well as an immense sunbathing area in place of the traditional trampoline
- Extra living space with sunbathing area on the coachroof
New bench seating in the aft cockpit.
Comfort : The Bali 4.1 offers L-shaped dining area and a new interior design
The BALI 4.1’s nacelle, completely free from bulkheads, comprises a very comfortable L-shaped dining area which faces across to an extendable lounger. The galley unit creates unrivalled storage volume and worktop area.
The interior décor, by Lasta Design Studio, puts the emphasis on light, ergonomics, fluid shapes and the finest materials.
Practical : The BALI 4.1 picks up on all the innovations which have been so successful with the BALI 4.0:
- The vast cockpit / saloon area, which completely opens up with a huge pivoting glazed door.
- The very seaworthy integral foredeck area that provides rigidity and protection from spray with a very large sunbathing area and a forward cockpit which can comfortably accommodate the whole crew.
- The raised helm station and very convivial flybridge.
- Retracting or sliding windows for optimal ventilation both at sea and at anchor.
- Water and diesel tankage, and cool capacity superior to those of all their competitors.
|Conception||O. PONCIN & Y. CHABAUD|
|Naval Architect||Xavier FAŸ|
|Design||LASTA Design Studio|
|Overall length||40.6 ft|
|Waterline length||38 ft|
|Ligth displacement||9 t approx|
|Maximum displacement||11,8 t approx|
|Sail area||1135 sq ft|
|Mainsail area||516 sq ft|
|Code 0||603 sq ft|
|Self-tacking Solent||345 sq ft|
|Fresh water||221 US Gal|
|Fuel||110,5 US Gal|
|Engines||2 X 20 HP /40 HP|
|CE Cat A 10 Persons||Made in France|